Instead of a thousand words:
Step 1 Getting the link
- Go to app.merch38.com to access your Merch38 account.
- Choose your product on ‘Product campaigns’ at app.merch38.com then click the ‘Share’ button on the right bottom corner of the screen.
- Select ‘Embed code’ tab and press ‘Copy’.
Step 2 Choosing a page to embed the widget
- Go to your GoDaddy user account [websites.godaddy.com], choose your website and click ‘Edit site’.
- Select the page from existing where you want to embed the widget or create a new one by clicking ‘+’.
Step 3 Embedding Merch38’s widget on your page
- When you’re on the selected page, press ‘Add section’.
(‘Add section’ for existing page)
(‘Add section’ for the new page)
- Scroll down the sidebar and select ‘html’ or type ‘html’ in the search field then click ‘Add’.
- Paste the html code from Step 1 into the ‘Custom code’ window and press ‘Done’.
You can leave the ‘Title’ and the ‘Forced height’ windows blank or set the relevant options.
Step 4 Publishing the site with your Merch38’s widget
- Press the ‘Publish’ button on the top of your page.
- Check the result.
Your brand new Merch38's t-shirt widget will look something like this: