Instead of a thousand words:
Step 1 Getting the link
- Go to app.merch38.com to access your Merch38 account.
- Choose your product on ‘Product campaigns’ at app.merch38.com then click the ‘Share’ button on the right bottom corner of the screen.
- Select ‘Embed code’ tab and press ‘Copy’.
Step 2 Choosing a page to embed the widget
- Go to your Mozello user account and select the page from existing where you want to embed the widget or create a new one.
Step 3 Embedding Merch38’s widget on your page
- When you are on the selected page, press ‘+’ (Add content block) in the middle of the page then select a content block type.
- Click on the created block and select ‘html’ on the opened panel.
- Insert the html code from Step 1 into the window and press ‘Apply’.
Step 4 Publishing the site with your Merch38’s widget
- Press the ‘Preview’ button on the sidebar.
- Check the result.
Your brand new Merch38's t-shirt widget will look something like this: