Instead of a thousand words:
Step 1 Getting the link
- Go to app.merch38.com to access your Merch38 account.
- Choose your product on ‘Product campaigns’ at app.merch38.com then click the ‘Share’ button on the right corner of the screen.
- Select ‘Embed code’ tab and press ‘Copy’.
Step 2 Selecting a page
- Choose your website in the Tilda account dashboard [https://tilda.cc/projects/].
- Then select the page where you want to place the widget or click on "create new page".
Step 3 Embedding the code
- Press "+" on the selected page to add a new element.
-Scroll down to the side menu and select ‘Other’ -> ‘Embed html code’.
- Click the 'Content' button at the top of the new block.
- Paste the html code from Step 1 and press ‘save and close’.
Step 4 Publishing the site
- To see the widget on your page, click 'publish' in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Check the result.
Your brand new Merch38's t-shirt widget will look something like this: