Instead of a thousand words:
Step 1 Getting the link
- Go to app.merch38.com to access your Merch38 account.
- Choose your product on ‘Product campaigns’ at app.merch38.com then click the ‘Share’ button on the right bottom corner of the screen.
- Select ‘Embed code’ tab and press ‘Copy’.
Step 2 Choosing a page to embed the widget
- Go to your Weebly user account and choose your website by clicking ‘Edit Website’.
- Select the page on the ‘pages’ tab at the top of your account or create a new one.
- Then click the ‘build’ tab to see the sidebar.
Step 3 Embedding Merch38’s widget on your page
- When you’re on the selected page, point to the sidebar and drag the ‘Embed code’ button to the page.
- Click on the line to set custom html then press ‘Edit custom html’ button.
- Insert the html code from Step 1 into the window.
- Hit any place outside the window and refresh the page
Step 4 Publishing the site with your Merch38’s widget
- Press the ‘Publish’ button on the upper right corner of the screen.
- Check the result.
Your brand new Merch38's t-shirt widget will look something like this: