Instead of a thousand words:
Step 1 Getting the link
- Go to app.merch38.com to access your Merch38 account.
- Choose your product on ‘Product campaigns’ at app.merch38.com then click the ‘Share’ button on the right bottom corner of the screen.
- Select ‘Embed code’ tab and press ‘Copy’.
Step 2 Choosing the place to embed widget
- Go to your Weblium user account and choose the site where you want to place the widget by pressing ‘Edit site’ [https://app.weblium.com/websites].
- Determine where exactly on the page you want to insert a widget and press ‘+’ (Add block).
Step 3 Embedding your Merch38’s widget
- Scroll down the sidebar and choose ‘embed code’ -> ‘embed code block’.
- Custom code block is added to your site, hit on the gear icon in the middle of the block.
- Insert the html code from Step 1 in the opened window then click ‘Save’ and close the window.
Step 4 Publishing the site with your brand new Merch38’s widget
- Press the ‘Publish’ button in the upper right corner of the screen to see code in action.
- After the publication hit 'Open' in the pop-up window or use a QR code to go to the site.
- Check the result.
Your brand new Merch38's t-shirt widget will look something like this: